Tuesday 9 August 2011

Fiddick

We live next door to Aunty Helen and Uncle Nealy and my human cousins James and Tom. When they're not around I like to go next door and play with Fiddick. He recently lost his brother Checkers so he's a little subdued and at the moment he is quite cuddly and likes a lot of attention.
He's a bit of a tease and wants me to come and give him a wash... and fill my mouth with his fur? What a cheek!!


I'm happy to oblige though and usually give him a quick wash..

To be honest, after I've had a quick sniff and said hello, I'm more interested in having a good look around the garden to sniff out the mice and other smells that are in the garden.

Mum picked some of the catmint for him.. can you see the goofy spacey look in his eyes? He's been eating it, the silly cat, he's supposed to roll in it not just sit and eat it.

I tried a bit but it didn't do anything for me, so he can keep it... I'll stick to my tripe. BOL I bet you knew I was going to say that didn't you!!


Posted by Picasa
Replacing Emoji...

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed with how well you get along with that kitty. I bet my kitty, Mario, would like you too. He's going to follow you too from his bloggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new pal. I see you get along with kitties really well. I think I'm going to like you. M says thank you for visiting her bloggy too.

    ReplyDelete

Woof!!