Saturday 30 July 2011

Dad's Sailing Trip - July 2011 Friesian Islands

On Monday 18th July mum and I took dad to the train station and waved him off... we didn't pick him up again until late on Monday the 25th July. I didn't really understand where he was going, even though mum explained it all to me. I just know that he was gone from home a long time and his car was still in the driveway so I knew he wasn't going to be coming back until we fetched him.  He took lots of photos so I would be able to see where he went and what he was doing when he was away from me.  Here are just a few taster pics for you



One day he hired a bicycle and went cycling for the day. He had lots of fun.



If you would like to see some more, click on this link!  This is where he went and what he saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof!!